from 80 PLN
- Yoga for beginners– step by step instructions for persons who want to start their adventure with yoga.
- Creating good movement patters with basic asanas which prepare your body for correct movements in accordance with anatomy.
- Core muscle strengthening with specific asanas aimed to shape deep muscles of the body which give a proper shape.
- Yoga after a hard day. Practising yoga after a long and tiring day is calm, focuses on the body parts which are often overstretched.
- Yoga for your inner body and mind peace. The aim of the activities is to find an inner balance. The exercises help to get rid of tension.
- Yoga instead of coffee. Perfect in the morning as well as at the other times of a day. It gives a lot of energy and adrenalises.
- Yoga for the flexibility of your hips, spine and legs. It is perfect after sitting a lot in a car or at a desk.
- Yoga for sedentary lifestyle and those who need to move. It allows to unstiffen your muscles and brings your whole body to life.
- Gentle exercises for your legs and hips. A calm workout focused on your joints, ligaments, tendons, and bones.
- Yoga for flexibility to unstiffen your hips and extend joint spaces..
- Gentle Yoga Slow Flow. The asanas chosen to listen to your body needs. A calm breath and long relaxation cause an inner state of flow, relaxation and a space in your muscles.
- Yoga for stress– Stress cumulates in our body and does not go away, that is why practising yoga regenerates. It offers a holistic view at your body needs. A breath- you will learn to observe your way of breathing, make your breathing efficient to calm down your nervous system; a body- you will do asanas which decrease tension in those body parts which are especially susceptible to stress; mind- a specially prepared form of relaxation to let you feel utterly relaxed.
- Recovery yoga- perfect for a recovery after an illness or stress to calm down your body and mind. Ideal, mild practice for mood problems or lowered physical condition.
- Harmony and space- a yoga exercises to improve a whole body. The main goal is to make your movements soft and to find a space in your body. Good for every stage of advancement and for those who suffer from permanent muscle tension.
- Yoga to improve your mood– asanas chosen carefully to improve your digestion system, massage your liver to make you feel much better.
- Yoga for your spine– a yoga session with asanas to relax and stretch muscles such as: iliolumbar, piriformis, quadrates lumborum, erector spinae.
- Yoga to activate your whole body – a practice to awaken your whole body. It will help to stretch shoulders, a spine, hips and learn to breathe properly.
- Yoga to get rid of muscle tension– a yoga session to improve your tones in sacrolumbar section.
- Yoga to enlarge your lung capacity– it allows you to stretch your chest and backward curvature.
- Yoga for pelvis and hips muscles– a sequence of yoga to activate and flex pelvis and hips muscles.
- Yoga for good sleep– the activity to clear your mind and stretch tired muscles.
- Spring awakening with yoga– a yoga session to fill you with energy and let you feel the power in your body.
- Learn proper movement patters
- Strengthen core muscles
- Improve fascia functioning
- Relax tension in the body
- It will ease the existing tensions in the body
- it reduces the existing stress and improves the quality of sleep
- She gets a sense of body and mind awareness
- It will increase the quality of your positive well-being
- It will increase the value of self-esteem
- It will improve the psychophysical condition
- Individual activity- 150 zl/60 minutes
- Group activity, minimum 2 persons- 80 zl/person/60 minutes
Send a message